Summer 2019 Project Pan: update #1

Can't believe it's already time for the first update of the summer project. It feels like I just started it, but at the same time I have managed to use quite a hugh amount of products.



So here we go, the products....




1) Schwarzkopf got2b Volumania root lifting spray. I already enjoyed this product before and now I like it even more. I tend to spray it into my hair 5 times every morning. It gives nice hold to my hair and also smells great. I have used it for 24 times and have managed to use more than half of the product what was left. I should be out of it by next update. 




2) Garnier Golden protect protective oil. At the beginning I didn't use this product at all and it worried my a little. However this product moves down so fast, so won't worry about it any more. I have used it for 6 times and it has moved notably. I also quite enjoy this product because it really makes my tan more golden. 



3) Elizabeth Arden Green tea & Bamboo perfume. This is the product I have hit my qoal - it's empty. So glad about it. I finished it up on 16 of June and used it for 40 times.



4) Dr Botanicals Pomegranate superfood brightening eye serum. Another product I have managed to finish up. I mixed it in with body lotion and it went quickly. I used it for 12 times and finished it up on 5 of June.



5)  MAC Face and body foundation N1. So many people love this foundation, but I'm not so amazed. Don't get me wrong - it's good foundation and I like light coverage, but it's just a thing with me and super hyped up products. I just wait miracle to happen and it doesn't, so I almost feel disappointed. It has been my everyday foundation for the past 2 months and I like it, but would I repurchase it - NO. The negative thing about is that it oxidize on me. This foundation has moved down so quickly and it should be done by the next update. I have used it for 29 times.



6) Bourjois Aqua blush 03 Pink twice. The last product I used up by this update. I absolutely loved this blush. It wasn't too much or too pigmented, such a great product, I highly recommend it. I used it up on 19 of June and in total used it for 21 times.



7)Physicians Formula Butter blush Natural glow. I absolutely love this product and that's the reason why it's in my June faves. One of the products I absolutely love to use. I have used it for 28 times and my goal was to use it for 60 times, so I'm almost halfway.



8) Maybelline 24 hr color tattoo Creamy beige. Another product I have started to like and enjoy using. I have used it for 23 times.



9) Contour cosmetics liquid lipstick Juju. I really need to focus on this product because I have only used it twice. As I'm going to travel I think I'll grab it with me to push myself into using it.



10) Rimmel Lasting finish by Kate lipstick 45. I started strong with it and now I have forgotten about it. I have used it for 29 times, but for using up half of product I need to try double the use up with also starting to use it as a blush.



Over all I'm rather pleased with the amount of I have used. Try to do my best for hitting my goals with more products. However 3 products out of 10 is quite good in my opinion.


xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023