Review of Lookfantastic beauty box: September edition

As it is the last day of September, it's time to look back at the items in the September's box. You can buy all of the products from Lookfantasic website. I looked up all the prices and as most of the products are minis, so I did my math and calculated how much were these items worth. All of the prices are in euros.


First of all Philip Kingsley Elastisizer (before shampoo treatment) 40 ml. You can buy an 75 ml tube which costs 18,45, so 40 ml is 9.84. I enjoyed using this product. I kept it in my hair for about 3 minutes and it makes hair soft. However as it is before shampoo treatment and I have to be honest, I can't be bothered to use it. Then it comes to haircare, I'm rather lazy. Having an extra step is too much for me. It's a good product, but didn't wowed me enough for repurchising it. 
Omorovicza Ultramoor mud mask. You can buy 50 ml mask, which costs 90 euros. This 5 ml is worth of 9 euros. As I have quite dry skin, I only used it in my t-zone. I really enjoy using it. As I have been using it only in my t-zone, it has lasted quite well (as it's only 5 ml). However again I wouldn't purchase it, because it's so expensive and I don't have oily skin. So it was great product to try out,  but unfortunately that's it. 
Next is EVE LOM cleanser (20 ml) and 1/2 muslin cloth. You can purchase 100 ml product, which costs 63,45. So the 20 ml is worth of 12,69. They also have the pack of 3 muslin cloths which costs 16,45. As I have just 1/2 of a muslin cloth, it's worth of 2,74. I absolutely adore these two together. Ever since I have been using this cleanser my skin feels so soft. Also it's great for dry skin, as I find it quite norishing. Another positive feature of it is the fact it removes waterproof mascara. I also love the muslin cloth. If I wouldn't purchase the cleanser I would 100% buy these muslin cloths. It slightly exfoliates my skin, so I haven't had any dry patches on my skin. 
Mane n Tail Original Hoof Marker hand &nail cream (57 g). This is a full size product and it costs 2.95. It has a gel texture. I have this hand cream on my bedside table and enjoy using it. It's a great product and absorbs quickly, but as with hand creams I use whatever I have. The only hand cream I repurchase is the olive one from Isana. 
Lord & Berry Strobing pencil. I couldn't find the exact one, but most of their pencils were 8.6. This is one of those products I haven't reach for. I have been using it on my lids twice as an eyeshadow. It beautiful, but as every day basis I can't be bothered to use it. The pencil is creamy so most likely you could use it on the cheeks as well, but before foundation. As it seems to be the product which removes the base under it. 
Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath and shower oil (9 ml). The full size is 55 ml and it costs 56,45. The 9 ml is worth of 8.77. My favourite product from this box. As in this month I've had troubles with sleeping, I have been loving this product. It is bath and shower oil, but on the description it says to deeply inhale whilst having a bath for relaxing. What I've done - I just take the cap and inhale the aroma for three times before I'm going to bed. I don't know if it's the product or my brain what believes it's the product, but ever since doing it, I have slept better. I don't know if I would purchase the full size product as it rather expensive, but I definitely got my eyes open for oils.


I was happy with all of the products in September's box. The strobing pencil was kind of a meh item, but other than that I enjoyed all of the others. 
So time for math again. I paid 17 euros for my box (having 6 months subscription, one box without subscription costs 20 euros) and got the items worth of 51,85 plus free Elle magazine. I find this box worth the money.



xxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023