Becca Shimmering skin perfector pressed highlighter

Becca Shimmering skin perfector pressed highlighter in Opal (mini size). My first ever highend product and also my first ever purchase from Sephora. If you love makeup as much as I do - it's quite a memorable product for me. 




I personally like the packaging of Becca products, but I know some don't. If you feel it in your hand - it's a good quality package. I have the miniature size product and it contains 2.4 grams of product. It's quite small, but a good size for me to actually use it up. I got mine from Poland and it costed roughly 15 euros. 




Shade Opal is my summer shade and it would be too dark for me in winter. However it's fine, beacause I like more a blinding highlighter in summer anyway. It's such a great formula and it looks smooth on the skin, so doesn't emphasize any texture. I highly recommend to try it. 




Let me know which products from Becca you like, as I would like to try out some more of the Becca products.


xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Cleansing oils