Lookfantastic beauty box: September edition

 I have liked the idea of beauty boxes for a long time. Finally I deciced to order one. 
You can get a lookfantastic beauty box for 20 euros, but I ordered mine for 6 months and in this way one box costs me 17 euros. Basically the more boxes you sign up for the cheaper they are. You won't pay for all of them once, but they take the many from your bank account as they've shipped the box out.
The main reason why I ordered a beauty box is because I use the same products over and over again. So I think it's a good way to try some new products and see if there are some new brands and products I would enjoy. As I to travel between two cities every single week it's also great to have miniature size products. 
I live in Estonia and there aren't many brands which ship their beauty boxes to here. Lookfantastic box seemed the best for me, as it's reasonably priced and contains decent amount of products. 
Lookfantastic beauty box is based on skincare and there aren't too many makeup items. That's fine by me as I'm getting more and more into skincare instead of makeup. As I've undestood - the box usually contains 6 items, free Elle magazine and a booklet, which introduces you the items. 
The idea with these beauty boxes is I'm going to unbox it as soon as it arrives and do a post about it. At the end of the month I'm going to write which products I liked and didn't like. Also there can be products I wouldn't end up using, so stay tuned. 







September is the birthday month for beauty boxes and it had some extra items. 
The items in September box:
1) Philip Kingsley Elastieizer (shampoo treatment)
2) Omorovicza Ultranoor mud mask
3) EVE LOM cleanser and 1/2 muslin cloth (basically two items in one)
4) Mane n Tail Original Hoof Marker hand &nail cream
5) Lord & Berry Strobing pencil
6) Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath and shower oil
7) Parma violets perfumed sweets (managed to eat most of them, as I was super hungry when I first opened the box :)








xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Empties 2022 # 4