August favourites

I haven't written a blogpost for an absolute ages. But I've been missing my favourite's posts, not beacause I think I write them well (haha), but I enjoy looking them back. So here they are - my August faves.

First of all I bought The Body Shop tea tree anti-imperfection daily solution in June and I've been using it ever since. I've seen a hugh different in my skin from June to now. Having a spot or two was a regular thing for me, but now I do get them only occasionally and even then I can get rid off them quite quickly (hopefully don't jinx it). I use it both in morning and evening and continue using it. 



Nivea Watermelon shine is the only lip color I use. It moisturise enough and also adds a pretty glossy pink colour. Also smells great.



Catrice Colour correcting powder. I think they discontinued it, but I've seen some of them still in the shops. So if you can see it - crab it. I can't say much about colour correcting, but it's a great powder. I have quite dry skin, but I still like to set my makeup with powder. It makes my makeup lasting longer, but doesn't look cakey on too dry. 


The one I use at the moment.


W7 Hollywood bronze and glow. You'll only enjoy this product if you like shimmer. I used to like matte bronzer, but this shimmery bronzing powder is beautiful. It doesn't look shimmery on cheeks just glowy. I usually apply it all over my cheeks as all-in-one cheek colour. The highlighter in this palette is nice, but not wowing. It's quite subtle and I also find it's getting more chalky with time. 



Becca Shimmering skin perfector pressed highlighter in Opal (mini size). My first ever highend product. So pretty. Shade opal is my summer shade and it would be too dark for me in winter. However it's fine, beacause I like more a blinding highlighter in summer anyway. It's such a great formula and doesn't emphasize any texture. I highly recommend to try it out. 





Catrice Slim'matic Ultra Precise Brow Pencil in the shade 030 Dark. It's a great brow product then you just need fill them in a little bit. It's a tiny pencil and it's easy to use. I have quite a bold eyebrows naturally, but I still have some gaps I like to fill in. It's a great product to use in a rush. Negative side about it is the fact how quickly it runs out. I go through it within a month even I just use it to fill in some small gaps. 





I hope you enjoyed this post because I deffinetly enjoyed writing it and hopefully there will be another post sooner than in two years.



xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Empties 2022 # 4