M.A.C Cosmetics

I'm 23 years old and finally bought my first ever M.A.C makeup. I've been a drugstore kind of girl for years and haven't have any high end makeup items. However recently I've treated myself with some. 



Here in Estonia shop called Kaubamaja has a deal when you buy something from Mac you get free lipstick (you can choose between two shades Lady Danger and Ruby Woo). 
I decided to pick up

Mac Prep+prime fix+ (100ml). I haven't noticed a massive difference with my makeup lasting, but as I have dry skin it adds a little extra moisture to my skin. Also it's so rereshing in the morning. I have used it for two days, but so far absolutely love it.  (Hint - if you can see it in my September faves, when you know I love it). It costs €19.99 which I find to be decent. 


As my freebee I chose Ruby Woo and I think I know now why people love Mac lipsticks. It opaque and applies so well on the lips. It's retro matte finish, but I don't find it drying on my lips. Also the color is such a classic red with blue undertone. 





If really to think now - I got 2 Mac products for 20 euros, so 10 euros per item, it's such a good deal. Beacause in these days I spend 20 euros for 2 drugstore products as well. 



xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023