Super late April faves

I really wanted to write about some of my favourite products of the month April. Just to give them the spotlight what these products are so worth.
Firstly Catrice Prime and fine contouring palette in the shade 010 Ashy radiance. Really like the name as it sums the product up. I got it mainly for the contour shade as it's rare to find ashy bronze shades from low-end brands. However I think I might like the highlight shade even more. I had zero expectations for it and it's actually so good. It's such a pretty every day highlighter and I seem not to get enough of it. In case you know that Catrice have similar highlighter as a independent product please let me know. Also the contour is quite good, but it's just tiny bit powdery.


I have all of the three Tanya Burr eyeshadow quads and the quality of them is just incredible (comparing the price). They're so pigmented and also the shades in every quad are so well picked. My absolute fave is the Galaxy one. I don't use Starry night, but Snowflake, Moonlight and Stormy sky are just my absolute faves. I actually just had to put this quad away from my every day makeup storage because the rest of my shadows got zero use out of them. Just about how good these are. Also I ordered mine from Feelunique website.


Menow pro kiss proof soft lipstick in the shade 008. This shade is just my absolute cup of tea. It's a mixture of grey, brown and the tiniest amount of pink. These lip crayons are mega cheap (I ordered mine from Aliexpress) and they're completely matte. They're slightly drying but as long something stays on my lips, I can go past from little dryness.


This RT-esc powder brush is just amazing. It's so soft and does it's job - that's all I have to say really.


I haven't given any credit to this wooden eyeshadow brush I got from eBay more than a year ago. I have to say it's one of my absolute favourite brushes. I use it every single day. You know most of the cheap flat eyeshadow brushes take a lot of product in them, but this doesn't at all.


Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Bamboo spray is my favourite scent of all time. It's just so me. I'm even not going to try to describe it, but it's really fresh with some wood in it - so good. Only thing is, that as it's spray it doesn't last for the whole day.


Golden Rose 60 sec express dry nail polishes. These are again amazing. Most of the time I struggle with nail polishes to stay on my nails and not to chip off. However these are under an euro and they're the quickest drying nail polishes I own. They also stay on for 2-3 days on my nails which is a lots for me. Usually then I do my nails in the morning at least one of my nails have chipped for the evening. My favourite shades are 12, which is the mixture between beige and grey and I also like the shade 69, which is the most gorgeous powdery blue.


So these were my April faves. Sorry it's so late, but I just had to share these with you. Hope you're having a good day and I'll make a new post soon.

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023