Alverde blush and bronzer

I picked these two items up from DM in Berlin. As I have understood Alverde is natural makeup brand. It's also really inexpensive brand, I didn't spend a lots of time in front of it's stand, but I don't think anything cost more than 6-7 euros. Alverde has this green packaging which if I'm honest looks cheap and a little too bulky. I picked up three products from this brand, but I haven't tried the third one out enough to write about it.
In my today's post I'm going to focus on Alverde blush in the shade 01 Apricot and duo-bronzer in the shade 10 Light bronze. 
The blush is in the shade I always go for. Quite a nude shade with hint of peach in it - the type of shade I usually go for. It's matte finish and isn't too pigmented. I'm not a fan of overly pigmented blushes because it's so easy to overdo them. It blends well and I haven't had any streaks on my cheeks from it. It's not the longest lasting one, but blush is that something what always wears off the first for me, so I don't mind it. I really enjoy this blush and highly recommend it for everyone. It costs € 2.95, so really affordable. Have to add it doesn't have any scent to it.


Alverde duo-bronzer is more so-so product and I haven't fully decided on it yet. Firstly if you open it, it has the sweetest scent to it and I dislike it a lot. It's really overpowering and I mean it's meant to be a natural product, so not sure about it. Also the shade of the bronzer - it seems to be quite ashy, but it swatches way more on warm side. For me it's a little odd but I don't mind it. Now I'm not quite sure how I'm meant to use this bonzer- am I meant to swirl both shades together or use one as a bronzer and the lighter shade as matte highlight. I personally mix them together concentrating more on the bronzer side. Eventhough I said I prefer less pigmented products, but I feel this one has a little too less pigmented. However it's again really easy to blend out. As it's a baked bronzer it has satin finish, so just a bit of sheen in it, but nothing too much. I don't mind using this bronzer but at the same time I don't reach for it a lot anymore as my test the product out time has finished. It costs € 3.95. 

Update about bronzer: around the summer it was too light, but now in winter I'm obsessed with it. I usually mix it together, but I have found out it's such a great multi purpose product. Some days my skin is extra dry and then I use the lighter side as my powder. It has a slight sheen to it and it makes such difference in my makeup. Also you just can use the bronzer side in case you fancy more pigmented shade. In general it's such a nice bronzer for pale skin and also gives such a healthy look. 



I recommend to give a try for both of these products.
xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023