Another makeup haul

I ordered all of these products from the Estonian site called Photopoint. I find out that they sell makeup not too long ago. I have once ordered from them before, but this time my experience was a little better. Last time after waiting for a week they write to me that they don't have two of the items. I got quite annoyed from it because it was a week after ordering. Their shipping time is 7-10 days. Mine took more than 10 days eventhough I did collect it from one of their shops. This time it took 3 days I think and I was really pleased with it, also I got all of the items I ordered. By the way from this site they do sell some of the products that are discontinued, they also sell the brands we usually can't get here in Estonia, but also some products you still can buy from usual shops. I paid 17 euros and got 11 items. On the time I ordered they had some double discount on so the cheapest product were 70 cents and the most expensive (can't really say it : ) ) was 2 euros.
This time I'm just going to add the names and pictures of the products.


Rimmel Natural bronzer 021 Sun light


NYC Individual eyes 946 Best of Broadway


NYC Expert last lip lacquer shades (from top) 200 Chelsea cherry blossom and
300 Madison square mauve

Rimmel Exaggerate undercover shadow primer


Makeup Revolution blushes shades (from top) Love, Sugar, Wow!


NYC Metallic eyeliner shades (from left to right) 865 Silver light and
864 Liquid gold

Rimmel Provocalips 700 Skinny dipping


xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023