Some new bits to my wardrobe

Recently two of my favourite shops H&M and Zara opened up their stores in my local city. First of all I was pleased with it, but now I'm not sure. Just because I really dislike wearing the same clothes as some other person. I absolutely love H&M and their prints, but because their prints are mainly quite bold and noticeable I'm afraid to wear their clothes. It might be quite silly thing, but this is just how I feel about it.
Also the pictures in here won't gave a good idea how the things look on, so I'm going to add some pictures to my instagram whilst wearing them. I won't do it today, but sometime soon.
In this post you can see that my clothing is really simple. I like a good stripe and black jeans are the only ones I wear. Also some new thing to me - as this backpack. I've wanted to get a backpack for an ages but it took so long to found the one I liked.


Reserved - 12.95

H&M - 9.99

Zara - round neck T-shirt - 5.95

Zara - cardigan - 15.95

Zara - black cropped jeggings (on the label said low waist for me medium to slight high waist) - 17.95

Zara - 25.95

xxxxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023