About some changes

I'm really sorry for not posting, but as usual uni takes my time and if I'm honest I really haven't felt for blogging. I just seem to forget doing it, yet I'm constantly thinking about not doing it. Probably doesn't make sense but it's the best way how I can describe it. Also about couple of changes I'm planning to do. 
Firstly I started my blog in Estonian and then started to do it in Estonian and in English. Well I just decided that from now on my posts are going to be mainly in English. Just because most of the time I write about beauty things and I just don't know the terms in Estonian. I just have watched too many beauty videos in English. I might write in Estonian occasionally, but from now on I'm focusing on writing in English. 
As I said earlier I've made mostly beauty related post. I really want to change it and just add some more variation to my blog. Basically just to personalize it all a bit, as I feel I haven't put myself into my blog posts. 
Last but not least change is going to be about posting. Basically I'm just going to post as often as I can and try not to worry to much about it, because that's the idea of blogging in my opinion, just to have really casual writing going on. 
So that was it for now and also massive thanks for everyone who has ever visited my blog.
In case you have any suggestions for me to write about leave me a comment. I've made quite some beauty haul type of posts, so if you would like me to write about some product then let me know.




Thanks   x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023