The 12 days of Christmas: Festive makeup

Here are some ideas how you can make your makeup looking more festive. Also added my foundation choice because I haven't talk a lots about them. I feel that red lip is really festive but if you are not a fan I also added nude lips choice. You'll find more information about these products from my blog posts I've done earlier.


L'Oreal True match (old formula) in the shade C2 Rose vanilla
Essence Silky touch blush 10 Adorable. Essence Soo glow highlighter 10 Look on the bright side.
Maybelline Color tattoo 05 Eternal gold. H&M Soft nudes palette (mainly the middle gold shade).
Maybelline Lash sensational mascara
Essence Longlasting lipstick 14 Adorable matt! Essence Lipliner 14 Femme fatale.
Bellaoggi Tentazione 08 Desert rose.


järgmise korrani  x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023