Pan those eyeshadows 2022 update #5

It's finally time to udpdate you about my pan those eyeshadows project.

May eyeshadows were:

Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (green)
Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 11
Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 4



Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 4. This is matte light brick kind of colour or terracota. As it's not too dark, it's great crease/transition shade. It took 14 uses for me to hit the pan.




Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (green). It used to be one of my favourite eyeshadows, so I already had some progress with it. It's a shimmery light green eyeshadow. It only took 3 uses to hit the pan.




Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 11. This was the shade I was most worried about in May, as it's quite dark shade and in these days I don't wear that dark eyeshadows. Thankfully it's a matte eyeshadow so I actuaaly was able to use it quite a lot. I used it for 10 times before hitting the pan.




All of my eyeshadows:
1. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition (PAN)
2. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Browbone (PAN)
3. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Eyelid (PAN)
4. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Crease (PAN)
5. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 1 (PAN)
6. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (cream) (PAN)
7. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Eyelid (PAN)
8. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (green) (PAN)
9. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Definer (PAN)
10. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Coco beach (PAN)
11. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Meiji (PAN)
12. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 3 (PAN)
13. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 2 (PAN)
14. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 4 (PAN)
15. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 11 (PAN)



As you can see I have hit the pan with all of the eyeshadows I started this project. This can mean only one thing, it's time to wrap this project up. To be honest I didn't expect to be done with all of the shadows so quickly, but at the same time I am glad it's done. I go to know my eyeshadows a little better and so I have decided to declutter some of them, as they are quite old. Stay tuned for this post.

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023