Pan those eyeshadows 2022 update #4

 It's finally time to udpdate you about my pan those eyeshadows project.

April eyeshadows were:

Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition
Wet'n Wild Coloricon Definer
Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (cream)



Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition. This shade I added to the project at the beginning of March. So it was the second month for this shade in this project. In this month I was able to use it for 5 extra times before I hit the pan. This was such a lovely all over the lid shade in my opinion, but at the same time it's also great shade for blending in other shades.


Wet'n Wild Coloricon Definer. I was really scared then I rolled this shade in last month as it's quite dark eyeshadow. However it was actually such a lovely shade to use. I applied it with softer blending brush to get a little lighter and not too intense colour to my lids. I was really surprised then I was able to hit the pan with only 10 uses.


Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (cream). This was really similar colour to my last month Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells in Browbone. As it's great everyday shade I used it for 13 times and was able to hit the pan with these uses.


All of my eyeshadows are quite old, so I think the texture has gone a little more powdery and they have lost some of the pigment, that's the only logical reason why I am able to hit the pan so quickly. As I hit my goal with all of the shades it means I have to roll in three new shades. I have actually have only three more shades to work on from this project.

 All of my eyeshadows:

1. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition (PAN)
2. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Browbone (PAN)
3. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Eyelid (PAN)
4. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Crease (PAN)
5. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 1 (PAN)
6. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (cream) (PAN)
7. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Eyelid (PAN)
8. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (green)
9. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Definer (PAN)
10. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Coco beach (PAN)
11. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Meiji (PAN)
12. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 3 (PAN)
13. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 2 (PAN)
14. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 4
15. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 11

May eyeshadows are:


Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 4

Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 11
Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (green)



xxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023