Essence Dancing Green eyeshadow palette

I have heard so much hype around these Essence small eyeshadow palettes. They come in 8 different shades. Eight palettes are: I like to MAUVE it!; TAUPE it up!; Dancing GREEN; ice, ice baby!;  CORAL me maybe; BRONZED this way!; my ROSE will go on; nothing COMPARES to nude.

Recently I have liked the idea of green eyeshadow, so I decided to give a go to dancing Green palette as in this way I can try out the Essence palette and also can give a go green shadows. I've never had a green eyeshadow, so it's quite fun to try it out.



My first impressions about this palette without actually using it on my eyes. I thought the greens will be more green if it makes sense, but luckily they are quite neutral, so I think it's nice start to play around with some greens. This palette has two matte shades, one shimmery shade and three metallic shades. As you can see from the picture four out of six shades are rather neutral and two of them are actual greens. I was pleasently surprised about the texture of these shades. They are way creamier that I would have thought. 

 




The pigmentation of these eyeshadows are surprisingly good comparing to the price of it.


Edit: so I have used it for quite some time and can share my final thoughts about it. It's not my favourite palette I have ever used. Firstly although these shades are wearable I still prefer neutral tones instead of green ones. But mainly have issue with two matte shades in this palette, they are really patchy in some reason. The shimmers perform fine and has some decent pigmentation, but the matte shades look awful in my eyes. Also this palette in general has quite powdery formula, so it has a lot of kick back and you'll go quickly through these eyeshadows. It took abou 30 uses to fully use up the first shade for me. Overall I'm happy I tried it, as it's such a inexpensive palette and I could play around with some greens, but at the same time it's not the best palette nor eyeshadow I have ever used from Essence. I even can't remember any other Essence shadow being so powdery and patchy. Unfourtunately I don't recommend this palette. I won't say these six pan palettes are all bad, as I have used just this one, but this Dancing Green isn't worth the price.

xxxxxxxxxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023