Empties 2022 #2

It's time for some empties. I haven't written an empties post for an ages. I started to collect my empties at the beginning of the year. This will be a little longer post as I have quite some empties in it.




Neutrogena Clear&Soothe Micellar Jelly makeup remover (200 ml). This makeup remover didn't sting my eyes however it was a bit drying for my liking. Plus goes for the pump applicator, it so much easier to use. Comparing the price and the product it was decent, but I don't think I would repurchase it, because as I said, it did dry my skin out a little. 


Max Factor Radiant lift foundation in the shade 50 Natural (30 ml).The shade was way too dark for me and it's also too heavy duty foundations for my liking. In these days I prefer BB creams and tints to foundations. If you like skin look a like medium coverage foundation, this is for you, but for me it's too much coverage.


Maybelline Fit me concealer in the shade 05 (6.8 ml). This is quite creamy concealer and has some decent coverage to it. I think the shade range has improved a bit too. This is the concealer I actually have repurchased before, but I don't think I would do it now, as I don't reach for concealers in these days. As I said I prefer light coverage products on  my skin just to even my skin out instead of heavily covering it up. If you like medium coverage creamy concealer I recommend this one.

The H&M Custom colour drops (13 ml). This is really liquidy foundation mixer. I liked to use it with the Max Factor foundation, as this foundation was in my summer shade. If you need a foundation mixer I recommend this product as it didn't change up the foundation formula or coverage, but just made it multiple shades lighter as it was meant to. I don't need this kind of a product at this point, but in case I would I'll repurchase this one, as it did exactly what it was meant to.

Physicians Formula Rose Kiss a glossy formula in the shade blushing mauve. If it would be 2015 I would absolutely loved this product and the shade - mauve. In these days not into mauve lip colours, however it's a pretty nourishing glossy formula, so I don't mind using it. Wouldn't repurchase.

Essence Extreme shine lip gloss in the shade 105 Flover Blossom. It's probably one of my favourite lip products I have panned in this year. Essence lip glosses are in general on of my favourite lip products. It was a light pink shade with some silver shimmer in it. On my lips it felt comfortable and the shade was also my cup of tea, plus I like the glosses in these days. At some point I will for sure repurchase some of the Essence gloss.

Natura Siberica Contour lifting day face cream (50 ml). In my opinion moisturisers with pumps are more hygienic to pot ones. I didn't notice any lifting effect, it was just an avarage face moisturiser. As it wasn't anything amazing, I wouldn't repurchase it.

Giorgio Armani Si tester. Not great at describing scents, but for me it was floral scent with stronger woody and musky characteristics. I don't think I would purchase the full size of it, but at the same time I didn't mind using it. It's quite lovely evening scent for me.

Honey Essence mask sheet. Can't say much about this sheet mask - it's nourishing and liked it, but as it just has one use in it, I can't say much about it. I'm not the biggest face masks enthusiasts, but occasionally I like to use some sheet masks, as I find them the easiest to use.

Garnier Fructis Watermelon hair food shampoo (350 ml). I have to say the scent of this shampoo was that got me into it. If you like artificial watermelon scent, you would like this shampoo. However the scent wasn't too strong  in my hair after washing it. In general decent shampoo and I might repurchase it at some point.



xxxxxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023