Morning skincare

Recently I have started to love skincare, so I decided to show you which products I'm using daily in the morning.

In the morning I don't use any cleanser, I just wash my face with water and dap it try with towel. After I use eather Pixi Glow tonic or Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster. I tend to use Pixi twice a week and the rest of the time I use Clarins. Absolutely love both products and they add so much glow to my skin.




After this step I go in with The Body Shop Tea tree Anti-imperfection daily solution. I use 2-3 drops mainly in my chin area and it helps to keep my skin spot free. Although this product isn't a miracle and my skin isn't spot free just because of it. For keeping my skin clear it's important to eat as clean as possible. I try to eat the least processed food as possible and it has helped me a lots.



The last step in the morning is my moisturiser. For that I love Kiehl's Ultra facial cream with SPF 30. Absolutely adore this poduct - it moisturises my skin just perfect amount and makes make-up go so well on top of it.



As every days basics my skincare is rather simple and in the morning I just use three products. This skicare routine totally works for me and I'm rather happy with it. If you are interested to see my evening skincare routine - wait for my next post.


xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023