Evening skincare

It's time for my evening skincare. It's pretty much as simple as my morning skincare. Until it works for me there is no need to add more products in.

I tend to remove my makeup the first I come home from work. First of all I go in with Pixi Rose cream cleanser and massage it all over my face. Then remove it with face cloth. This cleanser doesn't leave my skin dry and tight feeling and also I can use it on my eyes as well which is such a important thing for me. However after this step I use some of the Garnier Micellar cleansing water to remove the rest of mascara which has left on my lashes. I need two steps on my eyes because for the most of the time I like to use waterproof mascaras. There is usually some residue left after cleansing.




I just like to remove my makeup and then carry on with my day. 
Before bedtime I do the rest of my evening skincare. I don't do all at once because often I do some sort of sport or exercises before going to bed. I go in with the Pixi cleanser again to use it actually as the cleanser. After I grab my beloved The Body Shop Tea tree Anti-imperfection daily solution. For giving some moisture back to my skin I apply couple of drops of The Ordinary Hyaluronic acid 2%+B5 product. I personally call it serum, but not sure if it is. I used to use it in the morning as well, but around summer my skin is more normal, so don't need too much moisturising.




As my moisturiser I have been using Monu Skin Night renewal complex. I got it from Lookfantastic Beauty box and try to use it up. It's quite a decent product and I don't mind using it, but it's also not anything special so I would repurchase it.



So this is my evening skincare. Hope you find in interesting to read about which skincare products I use.


xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023