Project pan update #3

It's time to do the third update about the products in my project pan. The past month I didn't use up many products, just one, however I have managed to make great progress with all of items except one. So I feel great about reaching my goal and using up all of the items. Also I'm just explaining that this project is just 19 products and then something is used up it's done. I won't roll in more products. I have another project running currently as well and think about starting with another one as I have managed to make great progress with this year long project.

Project Pan 19 in 2019:

Products used up by the first update:
1. La Roche-Posay Effeclar duo+. 
2. Avon Viva la vita perfume. 
3. Maybelline Dream Satin BB-cream in 02 Light.
4. Maybelline Fit me luminous and smooth foundation in 110 Porcelain.
5. BYS HD undereye powder.
6. Maybelline Total temptation mascara in waterproof.

Products used up by the second update:
7. Maybelline Master prime hydrating primer.
8. Rimmel Match perfection foundation in 010 Light porcelain.
9. Maybelline Fit me concealer in the shade 05.
10. Essence My must have eyeshadow in 09 Chilli vanilli.
11. Dr Lipp Lip tint with Elderberry pigment (out of project).
12. Karl Lagerfield and Model Co eyebrow pencil in medium/dark.


The third update:

13. Rimmel Match perfection loose powder in 001 Transparent. Before making photos for this update and marking the progress I thought I haven't made any progress. I use it as my every day powder, but it felt like it didn't go down at all, so I was well surprised after seeing the progress. This should mean that this product will be done by the next update. I actually quite enjoy using it by this point. 



14. Catrice Colour neutralizer powder in 010. I haven't made much progress with this powder. I have mainly focused on Rimmel one and this has been in my handbag for touching up my makeup throughout the day. I absolutely loved this powder last summer, but now I haven't been so keen. It's still a decent powder and I will repress it quite soon. 



15. Physicians formula Butter bronzer in Light bronzer. This product didn't go down for such a long time. Ever since hitting the pan I can see it's going so much faster. However I feel confident about using it up by the end of the year, so I will stop using it for some time since July. Since the start of this project it has been the bornzer I have used every day then using makeup. I have managed to get some tan, so it's a little bit too light for me and for summer I prefer a red undertone bronzer. So there won't be much progress with this for the next couple months. 



16. Essence My must have eyeshadow in 07 Mauvie-time. I have started to use this eyeshadow also as contour powder. I'm not the biggest fan of this item, so I would love to get it out of my collection. I have realised I prefer more neutral or slightly warmer shades instead of cool toned eyeshadows. Hopefully it will be done as soon as possible.



17. Mellow Precision Pen eyeliner. I haven't used it even once. So there won't be much to write about.
18. Essence Soft contouring lip liner in 02 Nude painting. This is the only product I have used up by this update. I finished it about week ago. Really enjoyed using it and also the shade is really similar to my own lip colour, so it was great to use for correcting my own lip line.
19. Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner in 011 Spice. I haven't used this product much, because I focused on the Essence lip liner. After I used it up I have started to use this liner and I have used it around 4-6 times and I have already made such a hugh difference comparing to the other updates. So I finally also feel comfortable about using up this product as well.



I try to write these updates as often as I possibly can. I also have tried to have a post up every Saturday and Sunday at 10 am (Eastern Europe summer time). 



xxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023