Empties #10

I haven't posted the empties for an ages. Now this has just beauty and skincare, no makeup, because I have project pans going on and these are just the empties which aren't in any project.


Nivea Silk shower mousse - here in Estonia it was the first foaming shower product and that made it exciting. It was fun product to use at the beginnig, but I still prefer the usual gel formula - no repurchase.
Schwartzkopf got2b Fresh it Up dry shampoo. I think I've said it so many times, but not a fan of dry shampoos, however this one has to be one of the best ones I have used. As I like to have a dry shampoo in my drawer just in case I might repurchase it.
Nivea dry comfort deodorant - NO REPURCHASE. It burned my skin so badly. 





Isana scrub - not a great product. It just an average product which I didn't enjoy using. Ended up using it on my body - no repurchase.
Superdrug dry skin facial wipes - I think I've had one of this in every empties post. Some of the best wipes and also great value. I don't use wipes to remove makeup every day, but I take them for travelling and to gym.  Highly recommend. 
Mane 'n tail hand cream - got it from Lookfantastic beauty box. I think it's my favourite hand cream. Super fast absorbing and leaves hands so soft, also super affordable. 
Babe detox cleanser. It's good cleanser, but a bit too dry for my dry skin. However it can be doubled up both as makeup remover (also was ok on eyes) and cleanser. 
It's skin hyaluronic acid moisturiser - it's a gel formula light weight moisturiser. Not enough for dry skin, but in case you have combo or normal skin type, this is great moisturiser which has slight cooling effect.





Holika Holika aloe gel - aloe gel is such a multipurpose product and I have already repurchase it. It can be used as leave-in conditioner, moisturiser, it's helps with sunburn and so on. 
Nivea soft moisturiser - my favorite body moisturiser. So affordable and great value for money. I used to use it on my face, but now just use it on my skin. Will repurchase it after I have used up all of the other moisturisers.
Skin in the city cellulite serum - didn't do anything and didn't absorb into the skin. My skin felt sticky after using it, so don't recommend it.



xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023