Lip oils

During the winter time my lips are always chapped. Usually I prefer matte lips over glossy ones, but in winter I tend to wear glossy lips more.


Couple of months ago I got Essence prettifying lip oil in the shade 01 I care for you, honey. They have three shades - yellow, pink and red, but they are really subtle. Mine is yellow and then I swatched it on my hand I kind of saw the yellow tint in it, but I can't see it on the lips. I think other shades might have more tint in them, but I don't know. It's pretty much like a clear lip gloss and it also feels a lots as a lip gloss, but I can definitely feel and see it moisturising my lips. I absolutely love it and for now I have used the whole thing up. We don't have it here in Estonia, but I picked mine up from Finland. I can't remember the price of it, but I think it's 2-3 euros. Highly recommend it.



As I loved Essence lip oil so much I decided to pick up Catrice Luxury lips Intensive care gloss in the shade 020 Rosachella Festival. This one is available here in Estonia. Now this one avertise it as a gloss and it's definitely more a gloss than oil. They're quite similar with Essence one, but not the same thing. I don't like Catrice one as much as Essence, because Catrice gloss doesn't give as much moisture to my lips. By the way Catrice also has three shades - yellow, light pink and darker pink. Mine definitely has some tint to it, but again it's really subtle. I picked up a pink because I had Essence one in yellow before and just fancied more different one, but I think I made a mistake with it, because shade 020 has a rose scent and I'm not a hugh fan of rose scent in general (I don't like heavily scented products in general). I don't know if only this is rose scented or all of them. For me it smells like old school make up and that kind of puts me off using this gloss. I still like it, but not as much as Essence lip oil. Catrice one is also a bit more expensive, I would say between 3-4 euros. However Catrice gloss also has a nicer packaging, so this is what makes it more expensive.



Let me know if you have used other Catrice Intensive care glosses and your thoughts about them. Also recommend me your favourite Catrice products in general as I'm not so familiar with their products.

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023