Cold day must haves

It has been such a weird weather here in Estonia at the moment - some days it's freezing cold and on other days it's warm and raining. However I have wanted to do a blog post about my cold day must haves for an ages. Whenever it's like cold cold day I prefer staying inside as much as I can and just have a super cosy day. So here are some of my favourite things and poducts I like.
Tea - I have never been a hugh fan of tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc, but past year I've got obsessed with tea. My favourite is just two slices of lemon in hot water. It just so tasty. I also like to have green tea ocasionally in the mornigs or peppermint tea in the evenings. So in a cold day same sort of hot drink is a must have - just have the one you like.



Another category is clothes. I just like to have my comfy clothes on. Just a pair of joggers, a jumper or sweatshirt and some thick and cosy socks. My feet can get so cold and that's not even funny how ridiculously cold. 
Often then it's really cold outside I just like to take 30 minutes off from everything and just lie front of the fireplace on the sheepskin carpet - so nice. It's so warm and also really super realxing.


Another thing we like to do in our family is to play board games. Here are some of my current favourite ones. 

Balance - from Tiger.

Saboteur duel - really want to get original Saboteur

Wolf domino

Jenga style game

As I said earlier I prefer to stay inside with a cold day, so on those days I also like to take care of my skin. I just like to make sure my skin is moisturised. I have had super dry skin recently and a cold weather is one of the reasons by it.
Here are some of my current faveourite skincare bits.


xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023