BYS Highlighting trio

I have had this trio for awhile, but I haven't got around to make a post about it. First I saw it in someone's video and instantly fell in love and then I saw it in the shop I instantly bought it. In case you are from Estonia, then I bought it from Kaubamaja. 



This trio has three shades a basic matte powder, a shimmery gols and a shimmery rose gold shade. I haven't used the matte shade, because I don't use matte highlighters in general, but I think it would just be nice as a powder in case you are pale as me. I'm always meant to do it, but by the time I grab this palette I've already used my regular powder. 
However the shimmery shades are gorgeous. They're so pigmented and so finely milled, so it just gives most gorgeous sheen to the skin. For me it's really intense highlighter, unless I use it with really really light hand. Beacause of that I don't reach for it as much, because it's too much highlighter for every day basis. However every single time I use it I just love it, it's so nice and it's only about 3-4 euros - so affordable. I mainly use the middle shade, but the third shade is nice as well, I just tend to go for more gold based highlighters instead of pink ones. To be honest it's even not that much of a pink shade, it's quite neutral but more in the pink side, if it makes any sense. 
Also the shades might look a bit dark for pale skin, but they work so well. I absolutely love these highlighters. In case you see this trio definitely grab it, so worth the money.




xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023