February favourites

This month I mainly used the same products as in last month, but I have some products I constantly use but just haven't write about them in my favorites post. Also have made separate blog posts about most of the products so I'm going to leave them to this post as well. I'm sorry that some of them are just in Estonian as I started my blog just in Estonian. 


So firstly Essence silky touch blush in the shade 10 adorable. Last month ( I mean in January) I enjoyed shade 40 Natural beauty but in February adorable took it over. Main reason was that adorable is such an easy to use shade. I pretty much can use it without a mirror and I can be sure it's not a mess. It just adds enough colour but isn't too pigmented. I used really simple and quick products throughout February because I went back to uni and this time I had really early lectures. 


Next is Bellaoggi lip crayon type of thing in the shade 08 Desert rose. Again it's not the most pigmented lip product but adds lovely amount of colour and I always go back to it. 
Nivea men after shave balm. I think I've used it for 4 months now and I love it. It actually keeps my makeup on and I haven't had any problems with using it. Highly recommend it.
Maybelline Brow drama sculpting brow mascara in medium brown. I feel like it's one of those products that people hate or love and I love it. I have quite a lot of eyebrow action going on naturally and most of the days I just want to set them in place and add tiny colour to spare areas. I personally like the applicator because it adds just tiny amount of product. I have used it on and off for almost a year now and I still enjoy it. 


Lacoste perfume. I never know what's it called, I think it's just Eau de Lacoste - the golf ball one with white gap. I'm even not going to try to describe the scent. But I just really enjoy it and I'm not perfume kind of a person usually. 
What you have been loving? Also suggest me the products I should try out.

Veebruaris ei kasutanud ma eriti uusi tooteid. Peamiselt olid need samad, mis minu jaanuari lemmikutes. Küll aga on mul mõned tooted, mida ma pidevalt kasutan, kuid varasemalt pole ma neid oma lemmikutesse lisanud. Lisan iga toote juurde ka postituse lingi, mille ma olen sellest teinud.
Esiteks Essence Silky touch põsepuna toonis 10 adorable. Jaanuaris meeldis mulle väga toon 40 Natural beauty , kuid see vajab natuke aega pealekandmisel. Seevastu adorable on selline toon, mida saab peale kanda ka ilma peeglita, lisab puna, kuid kunagi pole seda liiga palju. Veebruaris hakkas uus semester koolis ning seetõttu on mul olnud super pikad päevad, mis algavad varakult.
Bellaoggi huulepulk toonis 08 Desert rose on üks nendest toodetest, mida ma kasutan pidevalt. Tegemist on jällegi väga lihtsasti kasutatava huulepulgaga, sest selles pole väga palju pigmenti (enda huul kumab alt kergesti läbi) ning see on koostiselt väga huulepalsami sarnane. Lemmiktoode praegusel ajal. 


Nivea men after shave balm. Mu meik püsib tunduvalt paremini peal, kui seda kasutan ning see ongi kõik selle kohta.


Maybelline Brow drama sculpting brow mascara toonis medium brown. Tegemist on siis toonitud kulmugeeliga, Ma tean, et paljudele ei meeldi selle toote aplikaator. Mul on naturaalselt suhteliselt märgatavad kulmud ning seetõttu mulle see just meeldib, sest ei lisa palju toodet. Kasutan ma seda geeli selleks, et kulmud oleksid nii nagu mina seda soovin ning selleks, et muuta need ühtlaseks (loe: täita väiksed tühimikud). 
Lacoste lõhn. Ma ei tea, mis selle nimi on, ma oletan, et lihtsalt Eau de Lacoste. See on siis see golfipallist inspireeritud lõhn valge korgiga. Ma ei üritagi lõhna kirjeldada, sest sellega ma hakkama ei saaks. Kuid see on väga mõnus igapäevaseks kasutuseks. Ja mina, kes ma pole eriti lõhna-kasutaja inimene, kasutan seda tõesti iga päev. 

Mis tooted Sulle veebruaris meeldisid? Ühtlasi ootan ka soovitusi toodete kohta, mida võiks proovida. 

järgmise korrani  x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023