Project Pan 2022 update #6

It's time for the super late sixth update on my project pan items. I have tracked the progress, but really haven't had time to write a post about it.






Lets jump straight to the products. Zoeva Cocoa blend highlighter palette (2 x 3.2 g).The first shade called the Dessert, this adds such a lovely glow to my skin. I pretty much apply it all over skin as its quite subtle highlighter and doesn't look too blinding. Overall I used this product 17 times in June so I was able to expand the pan a little. The second shade is Mastery of Chocolate. As I already mentioned in the introduction, I use this highlighter as a blush. I used it for additional 20 times in June and actually was able to use it up. I am so happy about it. I liked this as a blush, but at the same time I have so many other blushes I can't wait to use. If I'm honest I thought this will take a bit longer to use up, but can't complain about it :).

Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus shade Coco beach. I use it as my eyebrow colour. It's a little ashy, but overall works well. Only thing I can say, it will take forever to use it up, as it's really well packed eyeshadow. For the past month I used it for 20 times and I actually think I have managed to expand the pan a little bit.


Makeup Revolution Pro powder. It's a translucent loose powder, which doesn't leave the skin too powdery. I quite enjoy the powder, but I have noticed that I prefer pressed powders to loose ones, as loose ones are quite messy. I used it for 23 times in June and I was actually able to use it up. At the beginning I didn't have much progress with this powder, but at the end of it I was able to use it up relatively quickly. It's probably because my skin gets a little bit oilier in warmer months. Happy to have another item out of my collection. Time to start working on another powder.


Catrice Volume and Lift brow mascara in the shade 010. I haven't had a brow mascara with this tiny applicator for such a long time and I've really missed it. I decided to get a clear one just because I have quite dark brows naturally anyway, so I like to apply the mascara just to hold my brows in place instead of tinting them. In June I managed to use it for 19 times. 


Rimmel Lasting Radiance concealer in the shade 050 Nude. Last month I used it for 20 times and in this month I had additional 13 uses for finishing it up. So yes, third product done in this months update. Again on of the good ones, as I have so many other concealers.


Revlon Balm stain in the shade 001 Honey. This is quite wearable shade, although a little too pink with purple undertone for my liking. This was almost brand new then I added it into this project last month, I managed to use it for 38 times and actually have quite decent progress with it.


Bourjois Paris Rouge Laque liquid lipstick in the shade Majes Pink. Not that keen on liquid lipsticks and as it seems my progress with this one will be even slower than I thought at the beginning. I only used it for 8 times in June and I with these 8 uses I have realized I absolutely don't enjoy this product. So wish me luck to use this one up, hopefully I can do it by the end of the year.


Catrice True Skin high coverage concealer in the shade 005 Warm macadamia. I think it's slightly too dark for me at me moment, so I only managed to use it for 9 times. Also in this month I focused on the Rimmel concealer, so hopefully will do better with this one, as Rimmel concealer is used up.


Maybelline Cheek heat Gel-cream blush in the shade 15 Nude burn. In this month I focused mainly on Zoeva blush, so I only used Maybelline one for 4 times. Not happy about it, but 4 uses are better than nothing.


June was actually quite succecsful month for me and I was able to use up 3 items from this project. So it's time to add in some new products.

As I said it's time to start working on another powder, so I decided to through in Rimmel Stay matte powder in 001 Transparent. It's such a hyped up product, but a little too dry for my skin or probably my skin is too dry for it. However as I don't have too much of it left, I hope I can use it up in the summer.


I decided to add into this project my one and only lip liner. Essence Soft&precise lip pencil in the shade 203 My advice. It's typical nude shade, so shouldn't be too hard to use it up, but at the same time I pretty much never use the lip liner, even don't know why I have bought it. It's also one of the wooden pencils, so not my fave one.


As I used up one of the eyeshadows in May, I decided to add in another one. The Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Dynamic Serenity Eyeshadow palette the shade called Honey. It's really light peachy colour, so perfect to set my lid in the summer time.


So here are all of the products I'll work on in July.


xxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023