Project Pan 2022 update #7

It's time for the late update on my project pan items. I have tracked the progress, but really haven't had time to write a post about it. I can say just from the beginning, this wasn't great month as I didn't wear makeup a lot in July.




Lets jump straight to the products. Zoeva Cocoa blend highlighter palette (2 x 3.2 g).The first shade called the Dessert, this adds such a lovely glow to my skin. I pretty much apply it all over skin as its quite subtle highlighter and doesn't look too blinding. Overall I used this product 18 times in July.


Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus shade Coco beach. I use it as my eyebrow colour. It's a little ashy, but overall works well. Only thing I can say, it will take forever to use it up, as it's really well packed eyeshadow. For the past month I used it for 19 times and I actually think I have managed to expand the pan a little bit. I think I'll repress it quite soon.


Catrice Volume and Lift brow mascara in the shade 010. I haven't had a brow mascara with this tiny applicator for such a long time and I've really missed it. I decided to get a clear one just because I have quite dark brows naturally anyway, so I like to apply the mascara just to hold my brows in place instead of tinting them. In July I managed to use it for 19 times. 


Revlon Balm stain in the shade 001 Honey. This is quite wearable shade, although a little too pink with purple undertone for my liking. This was almost brand new then I added it into this project last month, I managed to use it for 37 times and actually have quite decent progress with it, but it's still not done.


Bourjois Paris Rouge Laque liquid lipstick in the shade Majes Pink. Not that keen on liquid lipsticks and as it seems my progress with this one will be even slower than I thought at the beginning. I only used it for 2 times in July. As I already said in last month I don't enjoy it at all.


Catrice True Skin high coverage concealer in the shade 005 Warm macadamia. As I have managed to get some tan, it's quite a good shade match for me now. In July I used it for 18 times. I can't track the progress with it as it such a thick concealer.


Maybelline Cheek heat Gel-cream blush in the shade 15 Nude burn. In this month I was able to use it for 16 times, which was realtively good comparing to the last month then I only used it for 4 times.


Rimmel Stay matte powder in 001 Transparent. It's such a hyped up product, but a little too dry for my skin or probably my skin is too dry for it. In July I used it for 22 times. I repressed and as you can see I only have couple of more uses left in it. I worked hard on in towards the end of the month, but still wasn't able to use it up. At least it will happen in next month.


Essence Soft&precise lip pencil in the shade 203 My advice. It's typical nude shade, so shouldn't be too hard to use it up, but at the same time I pretty much never use the lip liner, even don't know why I have bought it. It's also one of the wooden pencils, so not my fave one. In July I used it for 8 times, not good, but not bad either.


The Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Dynamic Serenity Eyeshadow palette the shade called Honey. It's really light peachy colour, so perfect to set my lid in the summer time. This shadow is quite powdery, so it's not too difficult to have some visible progress with it. In July I used it for 19 times.


Although I didn't use anything up in this month, I still decided to add in all of the products I have decided to work on in this year. This means these will be the last products added into my 2022 project. In total I have used up 20 products through this project and as my goal is to use up 22, I don't need the feel to keep adding in new products. Also I like to start the new year with fresh products instead just continuing with the last years project. Long story short here are the last products.

Catrice Holiday skin Luminous bronzer in the shade 010 Summer in the city. I only have two bronzers and this one has definitely got some more use out of it, so I have decided to use it up, so I'll absoluetly love this bronzer, so it shouldn't be too difficult to use it up. As you can see I have already hit the pan and it should have quite a thin layer left. The only thing is that it might be a little too light for me at the moment.


Rimmel Match perfection concealer in the shade 020 Soft ivory. I absolutely used to love this concealer, but I accidently ordered the wrong shade in this time. This is pretty much just orange. I thought I can use it as a mixer for summer. So hopefully can use it up within the next couple of months. On the other hand I already have a concealer in this project, so we shall see the progress I can do with both of them.


The final product and also the final lip product I have in my collection L'Oreal Plumping lip gloss in the sahde 400 Maximize. It has some cooling effect to it, but I really can't see plumping effect. In general it's lovely gloss, but I have decided to work all of my lip products out from my collection in this year, as I prefer to have just some lip balm on my lips instead of the coloured lip products.

So here are all of the products I'll work on in August.





xxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023