Pan those eyeshadows 2022 update #3


It's finally time to udpdate you about my pan those eyeshadows project.

March eyeshadows were:

Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Eyelid
Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition
Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Browbone

Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Eyelid. I used this shade for 8 times before I was able to hit the pan.
It's a lovely everyday shimmery pink shade and I actually really enjoyed using it.

Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition. This was new shade to this project and in March I was able to use it 16 times. This is such a lovely all over the lid shade in my opinion, but at the same time it's also great shade for blending in other shades.

Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Browbone. Another great everyday shade. In this month I used it for 12 times and actually was able to hit the pan with these 12 uses.

 

As I hit my goal with two of the shades it means I have to roll in two new shades. I have 6 more shades to work on from this project.

 All of my eyeshadows:

1. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition
2. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Browbone (PAN)
3. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Eyelid (PAN)
4. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Crease (PAN)
5. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 1 (PAN)
6. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (cream)
7. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Eyelid (PAN)
8. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (green)
9. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Definer
10. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Coco beach (PAN)
11. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Meiji (PAN)
12. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 3 (PAN)
13. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 2 (PAN)
14. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 4
15. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 11

April eyeshadows are:

Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition

Wet'n Wild Coloricon Definer

Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (cream)



xxxxxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023