Pan those eyeshadows 2022 update #1

 It's already an update time for the pan those eyeshadows project. I actually did such a great job with all of the three shades in this project.

As you can see all of the shades were quite muted and two of them were matte shades, so it wasn't too hard to work with them. 







The first shadow I hit the pan was Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 3. It's a light brown matte shade which is create shadow to use just in the crease to give some definition or as a transition shade. This shadow was quite powdery so I was able to hit pan rather quickly. It took 7 uses to hit the pan. As you can see from my start picture I already had a tip going with this shadow. This shade become one of my favourite eyeshadows during this project and I also featured it in my January faves post. Such a great universal shade to use.

The second shade I hit the pan was Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 2. It's also a matte shadow, but this is pinky mauve type of shade. Not my favourite shade, but as it was matte not too that difficult shadow to work on. It took 14 uses to hit the pan. This shadow was also quite powdery so had quite a bit of powder kick off to it. I didn't mind this shadow, but also glad that it's out of the project.

The third shade came from the Wet'n Wild Coloricon palette and is the pink shimmery  eyelid shade. This was the hardest shade to work on as this darker pink shade isn't my type of a shade. I thought it will take multiple months to hit the pan as I wasn't used it many times before this project. So I was really surprised then I hit the pan of this shadow on 31st of January. It took 10 uses to hit the pan. Happy to hit my goal on it.


As I hit my goal with all of these three shades it means I have to roll in three brand new shadows. Quick update I actually hit the pan on the Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 1 naturally, so I'll exclude it from the shades I still have to work on. So I have 10 more shades to work on from this project.

All of my eyeshadows:
1. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition
2. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Browbone
3. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Eyelid
4. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Crease
5. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 1 (PAN)
6. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone
7. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Eyelid (PAN)
8. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone
9. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Definer
10. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Coco beach (PAN)
11. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Meiji
12. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 3 (PAN)
13. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 2 (PAN)
14. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 4
15. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 11

So here are three of my eyeshadows to work on:


Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Crease
Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Eyelid
Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Meiji


My Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells quad is pretty much brand new and also the Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Meiji I have used for two times before, so this time it'll take some time to hit the pan on these shadows. Also all of the shades are shimmery and darker than last time. So let's see how it'll go for this time.

xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023