Empties 2022 #1

It's time for some empties. I haven't written an empties post for an ages. I started to collect my empties at the beginning of the year. I'll do those posts then I have 5-7 products used up, as in this way I can make these posts quick and easy.


Payot Rituel Corps Lait Hydratant 24H (25 ml). This is a mini body lotion. It didn't take long to use it up. It was a decent body lotion, but I wasn't keen on the scent. It had this old lady scent and it was so strong and stayed on for a long time. I wouldn't purchase the full size of this specific moisturiser, but I would like to try out some more Payot products in general.


The Makeup Revolution Pout bomb (plumping lipgloss with vitamine E) in the shade Candy (4.6 ml). It was a moistrurising gloss, but I disliked the shade on me, as it was quite pale. This was meant to be plumping, but I didn't notice it doing anything special. I had nice pepermint scent to it and it felt a little cooling on my lips, but that was it. Happy to be done with a lip product from my collection. 


NYX Lip Lingerie gloss in the shade Honeymoon (3.4 ml). It was quite a opaque shade. I really enjoyed this lip gloss, so I would like to try out some other shades from this range. Honeymoon is classic pinky nude, such an easy shade to wear.


Organic shop Energy awakening shower gel with tangerine and mango (280 ml). I have had this shower gel for an ages. It was an avarage shower gel, nothing special really. The best thing about it was the packaging, I think the products with pump are so convenient to use in the shower - you don't need to open any bottles with slippery soapy hands. I wouldn't repurchase it, but I'll keep the bottle as my current shower gel doesn't have a pump.

Tonika Anti yellow shampoo (150 ml). I have some warm tones in my hair so I decided to give this purple shampoo a go. I have to admit it took some of the brassiness out of my hair without drying them too much. Comparing the price to the product I absolutely recommend this product to all of you if you also would like to have cold tones in your hair. It also has easy access to it, at least in Estonia.


COLAB Dry shampoo in Paradise (200 ml). I'm not the biggest fan of dry shampoos, but I still tend to have one dry shampoo at the time just in case my hair looks greasy in the morning. I don't wash my hair daily so it's nice to have a dry shampoo for emergencies. Coming back to the COLAB dry shampoo - it's the BEST dry shampoo I have ever used. Yes, you read correctly, I have to go this far and admit, this is my absolute favourite dry shampoo. Usually the scent of a dry shampoo is so over powering I can't stand them, but this one had a subtle scent to it. Let me know which COLAB dry shampoo is your favourite, so I could purchase it for the next time.



Let me know if you have tried any of these products and your thoughts about them.


xxxxxxxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023