First impressions # 2

As you know I have recently bought so many new makeup products so I decided to share some of my thoughts on them. It's just my first imperssion of the product and I would like to document it to see if my thoughts will change in time.

This time I had 6 brand new products on the test. 



Firstly I applied L'Oreal Skin paradise tinted water cream in the shade 02 Fair to my skin. I have had it in my wishlist for quite some time. I think Loreal has stepped up their complexion products game recently and they are rather upfront brand from the drugstore. As skin tints are everywhere currently, so most of the brands to have their own version. Back to the specific product, I absultely enjoyed the finish of this products, it's such a lovely skin look alike glowy complexion product. I have to admit the shade 02 Fair is like half of a shade too dark for me as it oxidices a little. It also lasted surprisingly well on my skin, as I wore it for 10 hours and it was still on until the very end of it. Really happy with this product and I'll keep playing around with it. 



Catrice True Skin highcover concealer in the shade 005 Warm. One of the most hyped up concealers I have seen in the internet for the past couple of months. Catrice has had a highcoverage concealer before as well and I wasn't a fan of that one, but this on claims to have a hyaluronic acid in it, so it sounded great to me. I don't need the heavy duty concealer, but as this has so much hype around it, I decided to give it a go. I really enjoyed the concealer as I didn'y have any strong scent to it and it was so pleasently easy to blend out. It just the shade what is currently way too dark for me. It also has a highcoverage, but doesn't look cakey on the skin. The applicator is also a lovely change to the usual toefoot applicator. I will keep playing with it and I can see myself enjoying it a lot then the shade will match with my skintone.


Lottie London Ready set!go translucent powder. I applied it to my undereye area with sponge and it looked my concealer down really well. Also didn't look too heavy under my eyes. I also set the rest of my face with it and it didn't look too powdery on my skin either. It's difficult to say much about the powder after the first use, but so far, so nice. 


Makeup Revolution Bronzer reloaded in the shade Long weekend. This is a baked bronzer with shimmer particles in it. I think the shade is currently a little to orange for me, but I can see myself loving it in the summer as it adds such a lovely glow to my skin. To be honest if I'll go in with a light hand I can make it work for now as well. You know I have a bronzer in my project pan as well, so it's a little difficult to give it a decent go, but I shall finish my other bronzer around the summer time, so I'm happy to start working on it then. As far as my first impression goes, it's not my current favourite bronzer, but it will be such a lovely bronzer for the summer time. 



H&M Pure radiance powder blusher in the shade Cameo pink. Although it says a radiance powder, it looks more matte on the skin. If I look more into it, I can see it being ever so slightly radiance. I absolutely love the shade of it, it's a muted light cool toned pink shade. I don't have this shade in my collection and I can see it such a universal shade to have. As it simply just adds so colour to the cheeks, yet isn't too overpowering. I really enjoyed the first time I used it and can't wait to play around with it more and more. 


Essence Dancing green eyeshadow palette. I will have a more detailed post about it, but as first time using it I was pleasently surprised how creamy and pigmented the shades were. This palette has two matte shades, one shimmery shade and three metallic shades. As you can see from the picture four out of six shades are rather neutral and two of them are actual greens.The pigmentation of these eyeshadows are surprisingly good comparing to the prize of it. However I wasn't blown away after using it. It just might be that these shades are out of my comfortzone, but I found that the matte shades were a little patchy and didn't blend out easily. I'll keep trying it to see if I'll enjoy it. So far my least favourite product out of these six in here. 


Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what were your thught about them.


xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023