Essence Light up your face palette

I usually don't write about products I dislike, but today I decided to do it. So a guess you'll have a glue now where this post will go. 
I was super excited then I heard about Essence bringing out highlighter palette. Then I got it I was really disappointed. Sometimes I do buy things stupidly without swatching them and this was this case.



Now tthe shades in the palette are quite similar which isn't the worse thing ever, but still I wish it would have more variety. However this isn't the main issue about it. My main issue is about the formula. First shade is most likely the best, it's sort ogfthis Hourglass type of powder. It just has some sheen to it and it would work better as finishing powder than actual highlighter, however it's too dark for me. 


The middle shade looks the best for highlighting, but it's too glittery. It's just so junky shimmer in it and it's not nice. It's almost fine from the distance, but seeing it close you can see all of the glitter in it.
The third shade is almost fine for highlighting, but it's too dark peach tone for my skintone.
This palette costs under 5 euros, but even this doesn't make it worth it.


You'll also see from the swatches that they are not that pigmented and they're just not nice highlighters. They're just chalky glittery powders. Not a fan. I just realized you can't see that glitter from the swatches that well, but trust me it's there.


You can kind of see how bad it is from here.

xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023