Essence All about nudes eyeshadow palette

This Essence palette came out for an ages ago and I have always had my eye on it. However I've never been a hugh fan of Essence eyeshadows - they're not pigmeneted enough and their also quite chalky. 


I'm going to start up saying it's better than many other Essence shadows, but it's nothing special, just an avarage palette. I actually quite like it as everyday eyeshadow because you can really add some dimension with it, but it's difficult to go overboard. I personally got the nude one, because brown nude shades are pretty much all I wear. Also my main thing I look in palette is that it would have both -  mattes and shimmers. This one is quite good abou it, you'll have 5 satin-matte shades and 2 shimmers and one with quite junky glitter in it. They are pretty decent shadows, but they're still a little chalky. Also whilst blending them the shadow disappears a little. As I said not the most amazing, but they're still OK. Positive side about them is the fact they stay on well and they don't fall under the eye area. 



About recommendation. In case you have just started up with makeup, I actually recommend it, because it has good mixture between mattes and shimmers and because it's not too too pigmented it's good to practice out some blending. However in case you are into makeup this isn't for you. There are so many better palettes out there, for example Makeup Revolution and Freedom palettes.



xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023