Summer 2019 Project pan: introduction

As I promised here is another project pan. I have finished up more than half of the products from my all year project so I decided to challenge myself with another one. As summer is on it's way I decided to label it as summer project pan. This project lasts from today so 23/05/2019 until 31/08/2019, so a little longer than three months. This project have some of the products I just fancy to use up, but also the ones I need to use a bit more. I'll have updates at least in every month, but maybe more often. 

So here we go, the products....

1) Scwarzkopf got2b Volumania root lifting spray. I actually quite enjoy this product - then I rembember to use it. Im halfway through it and it's just time to make myself constantly to use it. Goal - to use up.
2) Garnier Golden protect protective oil. It has been on the shelf for too long and as summer is coming up, it's great way to give this product a go. Goal - to use half of the product.
3 Elizabeth Arden Green tea & Bamboo perfume. This is my second bottle and I love this scent. For me it's just so fresh. Because I have bought some new perfumes, it's time to use this one up, before it looses the scent. Goal - to use up.
4) Dr Botanicals Pomegranate superfood brightening eye serum. It doesn't work out as eye serum for me, so I like to use it on my neck. Not the biggest fan of this product, so I just would like to get it out of my collection. Goal - to use up.
5)  MAC Face and body foundation N1. So many people love this foundation, but I'm not so amazed. Don't get me wrong - it's good foundation and I like light coverage, but it's just a thing with me and super hyped up products. I just wait miracle to happen and it doesn't, so I almost feel disappointed. It has been my everyday foundation for the past 2 months and I like it, but would I repurchase it - NO. Goal - to use up. I'm halfwau through it, so I should be able to use it up.
6) Bourjois Aqua blush 03 Pink twice. One of my favourite makeup items. I wanted to add into this project something I absolutely enjoy using and it has to be this blush. I'm halfway through it, so I would love to use it up. Goal - use it up.
7)Physicians Formula Butter blush Natural glow. I know, you think what... another blush?!. Yes, but it's more like blush topper/highlighter. As I love the butter bronzer I also decided to give a go to blush and so far I like it. Going through a powder product is quite difficult to me, so I at least want to make some progress with it. Goal - to use for 60 times.
8) Maybelline 24 hr color tattoo Creamy beige. This product has been in the drawer for so long. It's rather long lasting eyeshadow I felt summer is suitable time to make myself to use it. It's pretty much brand new, so there is no way to hit the pan with it. Goal - to use for 50 times.
9) Contour cosmetics liquid lipstick Juju. Another brand new product I need to give a go. I'm not the biggest fan of liquid lipsticks, but because it's in my collection I would like to get at least some use out of it. Goal - to use for 20 times.
10) Rimmel Lasting finish by Kate lipstick 45. I don't have classic lipstick in my year long project and I decided to throw one in here. I used to have so many lipsticks and also use them, but all I wear on these days are lip balms. For using this lipstick realisticly I chose nude tone lipstick. Goal - to use up half of the product.






Hopefully you are as excited about project pan posts as I am. See you soon.


xxxxxxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023