Project pan update #2

It's time to do the second update about the products in my project pan. Within the past 3 months I have made some great progress and have used up some more products and also hit the pan with som. At this point I feel quite well about using up most of the products.

Project Pan 19 in 2019:

Products used up by the first update:
1. La Roche-Posay Effeclar duo+. 
2. Avon Viva la vita perfume. 
3. Maybelline Dream Satin BB-cream in 02 Light.
4. Maybelline Fit me luminous and smooth foundation in 110 Porcelain.
5. BYS HD undereye powder.
6. Maybelline Total temptation mascara in waterproof.

The rest of the items:
7. Maybelline Master prime hydrating primer.  I finished up this primer a month or two ago. I haven't used many primers, but I think this one has to be my favourite one. Highly recommend to dry for dry skin. 
8. Rimmel Match perfection foundation in 010 Light porcelain. Another used up product. I was almost out of it during my last update. As I said then this shade was a little bit too pink for be, but I have bought another shade to try out. This is one of my favourite foundations, because it looks like skin and is more like a medium type coverage, which also can be sheered out for light coverage. Such a nice formula. 
9. Maybelline Fit me concealer in the shade 05. During the first update this was still the new product for me and I had barely used it. But you know what - I have used it up. Concealers are actually the makeup items I can go through rather quick. About this specific concealer - I had waited for an ages to try it out, beacuse it's such a hyped up product, but all of the shades were too dark. Then Maybelline released the lighter shade I was over the moon. So after using it, was it amazing and worth the hype? Actually no, I wouldn't repurchase it. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad or anything, but the 2 euro Essence concealer does the same job, so I don't feel the need to spend 10 euros on it. The part of this product I disliked wa the packaging - it stained my hands every time I used it. The writing just rubbed off and I had to be careful whilst using it. Another reason why I wouldn't repurchase it. To be honest it often happens to me with the mega hyped up products that I'm not amazed by them. A guess I just have my hopes so up and expect something amazing out of them.
10. Rimmel Match perfection loose powder in 001 Transparent. I used it as my main powder for months and I have made some decent progress in it. At this point I have set it aside to give another powder from my project to give a go, but now I feel quite comfortable about using it up by the end of the year.
11. Catrice Colour neutralizer powder in 010. I have made such a great progress in this powder and for the past month it's been my main powder. I hope to use it up within a month.
12. Physicians formula Butter bronzer in Light bronzer. This has to be my most exciting update - I have HIT THE PAN on it. It has been my main bronzer for the past 6 months (I use it 5 times per week) and about two weeks ago I hit the pan. I wasn't even expecting it. Ever since hitting the pan I have managed to expand it a lot. I still absolutely love the bronzer and keep working on it. Ever so slight issue I might have during the summer is the shade. It's rather light bronzer and it's a little light for me already now, but we shall see in the update number three how I get on with it.
13. Essence My must have eyeshadow in 09 Chilli vanilli. I used this eyeshadow every day then I wear makeup and this way managed to use it up. 
14. Essence My must have eyeshadow in 07 Mauvie-time. I have made some great progress in this eyeshadow and hit the pan. I keep working on it. It's not my favourite eyeshadow, but I will keep using it.
15. Dr Lipp Lip tint with Elderberry pigment. This is the only product in my project pan I truly don't like. It's just sticky and not pleasent to use. In my last update I said to use it for 100 times and then I will pin it. I managed to use it for 50 times and then I was done. It just didn't look good on my lips and made them so dry and crusty. It annoys me so much I'm not able to use it, but it's just not worth to push myself into using it. 
16. Mellow Precision Pen eyeliner. I used it once, yes just once. It's great to have liquid liner in my collection, but I just don't use it often. However I keep it in this project to really try to use it.
17. Karl Lagerfield and Model Co eyebrow pencil in medium/dark. So disappointed in it. It's just so crumbly and unable to sharpen. I just got ridd of it, because I can't sharpen it. So this product is called done.
18. Essence Soft contouring lip liner in 02 Nude painting. I use this product every day and quite enjoy it. With 5 and half months I think I have made great progress in it and hope to use it up for my next update.
19. Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner in 011 Spice. I have made such a small progress in it and used it just for 2-3 times. I don't feel too stressed about it, because I can focus on this lip liner after using up my other one.

I'm sorry you had to wait for this update for so long, but finally here it is. I also have some exciting news - there is another project pan to come out soon. 


All used up face products

Used up and out of the project products

Used up

Products I have hit the pan

Rimmel loose powder



xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023