Project Pan 2022 update #5

It's time to do another super late update on my project pan items, fifth one for this time. I have tracked the progress, but really haven't had time to write a post about it, hopefully I can get back on track with these posts pretty soon.




Lets jump straight to the products. Zoeva Cocoa blend highlighter palette (2 x 3.2 g).The first shade called the Dessert, this adds such a lovely glow to my skin. I pretty much apply it all over skin as its quite subtle highlighter and doesn't look too blinding. Overall I used this product 21 times in May. It's quite decent amount, however didn't notice too much of a progress with the pan. Still many more months to go with this one.
The second shade is Mastery of Chocolate. As I already mentioned in the introduction, I use this highlighter as a blush. I used it 22 times in May and expanded the pan a little more. Really happy that I have already had such a great progress on these two shades. This shade shouldn't take too long to use it up, hopefully.



NYX The marshmellow primer. This is such a hyped up product, so I decided to give it go. I ordered a mini, just to try it out, as I'm not into primers in these days and to be honest I've never really been. It's a really sweet scent to it, which I didn't mind, overall decent primer, but as I said really not into primers. About the usage - I used it for 8 times and was able to use it up. So happy to anounce that I have used up all of the primers from my collection.


Revlon Cushion tint in Pretty kiss. In some reason I have so many lip tints, but I even don't like the tints as they are quite hard to get of. Altough it's a lovely nude shade, it has this metallic sheen to it, which I am not really keen on. I used it for additional 27 times and was able to use it up. It really wasn't one of my favourite products, so I am so happy to be done with it.


Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus shade Coco beach. I use it as my eyebrow colour. It's a little ashy, but overall works well. Only thing I can say, it will take forever to use it up, as it's really well packed eyeshadow. For the past month I used it for 22 times and I actuually think I have managed to expand the pan a little bit. 


Makeup Revolution powder. It's a translucent loose powder, which doesn't leave the skin too powdery. I quite enjoy the powder, but I have noticed that I prefer pressed powders to loose ones, as loose ones are quite messy. I used it for 23 times in May and had a great progress with it. Hopefully I can use it up rather soon, as I have so many other powders in my collection.



Essence lip gloss in the shade Magic match. It's such a lovely gloss and it also nourishes my lip really well. However it's one of those pink clours this adapts with your skin, so I pulls up rather barbie pink on me. I managed to use it up and it took additional 45 uses to do so. I liked the formula, but the colour was too pink for my liking.


The Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Dynamic Serenity Eyeshadow palette shade Light. I noticed I like to use this shade all over my lid before any other eyeshadow, so I decided to throw it into my project. In May I was able to use it up and it took 20 extra uses. Actually one of the products I quite enjoyed using, although happy to be done with it.


Catrice Volume and Lift brow mascara in the shade 010. I haven't had a brow mascara with tiny applicator for such a long time and I've really missed it. I decided to get a clear one just because I have quite dark brows naturally anyway, so I like to apply the mascara just to hold my brows in place instead of tinting them. In May used it for 23 times.


Rimmel Lasting Radiance concealer in the shade 050 Nude. I didn't have much left in it, but still couldn't use it up. However I am 20 uses closer being able to use it up, so progress none of the less.

Makeup Revolution Hydrate and Fix makeup setting spray. I wasn't the biggest fan of this product, but within the past month I really got into it. I takes off the powdery look from skin and makes you look healthy. In May I used it for 24 times and within those 24 uses I was also able to finish this item.

So May was really succecsful month for me and I was able to use up 5 items from this project, yes 5. So it's time to add in some new products, however I'll add in just 4 new items, as I had 11 at the beginning of this month.

I have decided to add in Revlon Balm stain in the shade 001 Honey. This is quite wearable shade, although a little too pink with purple undertone for my liking. I would like to get this product out of my collection as soon as possible, but as you can see, it pretty much brand new at this point. 







As I used up two lip products, I'll add another one as well, this will be a challenge to use it up. Bourjois Paris Rouge Laque liquid lipstick in the shade Majes Pink. I have only used it for couple of times, but if I would like to use it up by the end of the year, I have to start working on it.

I also decided to add in another concealer, as I have so many concealers in my collection at the moment. Catrice True Skin high coverage concealer in the shade 005 Warm macadamia. Actually another brand new product to this project, this shade should be suitable for my skin at this point, so let's start working on it and it should be interesting to see, how many uses I can get out of it. 


Maybelline Cheek heat Gel-cream blush in the shade 15 Nude burn. I would like to play around more with cream blushes, so I have got some of the, however as it cream product I would like to start working on it, so it wouldn't go to waste.


So here are all of the products I'll work on in June.



xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023