Project Pan 2022 update #4

It's time to do the super late fourth update on my project pan items. I have tracked the progress, but really haven't had time to write a post about it.



Lets jump straight to the products. Zoeva Cocoa blend highlighter palette (2 x 3.2 g).The first shade called the Dessert, this adds such a lovely glow to my skin. I pretty much apply it all over skin as its quite subtle highlighter and doesn't look too blinding. Overall I used this product 23 times in April, so I was able to expand the pan.
The second shade is Mastery of Chocolate. As I already mentioned in the introduction, I use this highlighter as a blush. I used it 20 times in April and expanded the pan a little more. Really happy that I have already had such a great progress on these two shades.


NYX HD Primer (31.7 ml). As I have said before I can't see this primer doing any difference in my makeup, so I pretty much just use it for using it. After last update I had couple of uses left in this primer - to be excact 5 uses. Happy to anounce - finished up another product from this project. Last time I already added in another primer to replace it though.


NYX The marshmellow primer. This is such a hyped up product, so I decided to give it go. I ordered a mini, just to try it out, as I'm not into primers in these days and to be honest I've never really been. It's a really sweet scent to it, which I didn't mind. I have realised I am not into primers and as it's my last one I decided to put it into my project so I could use the last one up. As I was able to focus on it for the most of the month I managed to get 17 uses out of it in April.

Revlon Cushion tint in Pretty kiss. In some reason I have so many lip tints, but I even don't like the tints as they are quite hard to get of. Altough it's a lovely nude shade, it has this metallic sheen to it, which I am not really keen on. As  told I can't track visible progress with it, so I can just tell that I was able to use it for 30 times in April. 


Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus shade Coco beach. I use it as my eyebrow colour. It's a little ashy, but overall works well. Only thing I can say, it will take forever to use it up, as it's really well packed eyeshadow. For the past month I used it for 18 times and I actuually think I have managed to expand the pan a little bit. 


Makeup Revolution powder. It's a translucent loose powder, which doesn't leave the skin too powdery. I quite enjoy the powder, but I have noticed that I prefer pressed powders to loose ones, as loose ones are quite messy. I used it for 19 times in April and finally you can see visible progress. Hopefully I can use it up rather soon, as I have so many other powders in my collection.


Essence lip gloss in the shade Magic match. It's such a lovely gloss and it also nourishes my lip really well. However it's one of those pink clours this adapts with your skin, so I pulls up rather barbie pink on me. I managed to use it for 20 times - not too good, bit still better than nothing.


Rimmel lip stick in the shade 170 Alarm. It's a classic red lip colour. As I have realised I don't wear reds a lot and as this is my last one. Although I don't wear reds a lot, I made it into one of my focus products in this month and in this way I was able to use it for 54 times and with those uses I was actually able to use it up.


The Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Dynamic Serenity Eyeshadow palette shade Light. I noticed I like to use this shade all over my lid before any other eyeshadow, so I decided to through it into my project. In April I was able to use it for 21 times.


Catrice Volume and Lift brow mascara in the shade 010. I haven't had a brow mascara with tiny applicator for such a long time and I've really missed it. I decided to get a clear one just because I have quite dark brows naturally anyway, so I like to apply the mascara just to hold my brows in place instead of tinting them. In April used it for 22 times.


As I used up two items, I am simply just going to replace both of them, although I had 11 ietms last time. 

So I decided to add in one of my concealers, as I don't have any base product in at the moment. My oldest concealer is the Rimmel Lasting Radiance concealer in the shade 050 Nude. I don't have too much left in it, so I should be able to use it up within next couple of months.


Another product I decided to add in is Makeup Revolution Hydrate and Fix makeup setting spray.





xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023