June faves

Hi long time, no post. However it’s time for June favourites. This time I didn’t like many new things, I’m still into my April and May faves. This Catrice contour kit is still my absolute favourite. I mean that highlight though, absolutely obsessed with.
In June I got the Essence longlasting lipstick in the shade 07 Natural beauty. I have had my eye on this specific shade for awhile, but it just felt a little too pink for my liking. Have to admit I was wrong, I have been reaching for this one since I got it. I like  these Essence lipstick in general. They’re not that long lasting, because they’re really creamy. However this is  the reason why I like them. I really like the matte liquid lipsticks, but as they can be quite drying, these creamy ones are great change for those.


I also have to talk about my P2 powder. It is my absolute favourite powder. It’s not cakey at all and it’s so finely milled. My face is so smooth after using it.  It’s the only powder I like. Unfortunately I got it from Germany and I can’t get it anywhere (ecxept visiting Germany again). This makes me really sad because I feel I’m already half through it. By the way it’s not massively mattifying but this is that I like. I don’t like too matte powders because I find those to be too cakey.


I find this little odd, but at the same time not, but these Fa deodorants are the best I’ve ever used. I feel like summer is the best time for talking about deodorant. Eventhough there’s nothing more to say, than this stuff does, what it’s meant to do. I like both versions of it.


These are few new things I’ve been liking. I’m writing this post whilst driving to Lithuania. So there will be  some travel type of the pictures again in my blog as usual then I go to somewhere new.


xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023