Project Pan 2022 update #3



It's time to do the third update on my project pan items. This month wasn't as successful as last one, but you know still a good month.




Lets jump straight to the products. Zoeva Cocoa blend highlighter palette (2 x 3.2 g).The first shade called the Dessert, this adds such a lovely glow to my skin. I pretty much apply it all over skin as its quite subtle highlighter and doesn't look too blinding. Overall I used this product 19 times in March, so I was able to expand the pan a little.
The second shade is Mastery of Chocolate. As I already mentioned in the introduction, I use this highlighter as a blush. I used it also 19 times in March and can you see I have hit the pan on this shade as well. I knew it was coming, but I am so happy it's already such a decent pan. Really happy that I have already had such a great progress on these to shades.



The Mexx Toilette spray (30 ml). Unfortunately I can't remember it's name, but it's classic men's perfume. As I have said earlier I ordered the wrong perfume, so I just would like to use it up. I used it for 22 times and I'm so happy to announce that with 59 uses I was able to finish it up, so happy about that. I wouldn't add in another perfume, as I have decided to dedicate this project only to makeup in this year from now on.



The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer (7.08 g). Oh my, this bronzer, I completely smashed it and wasn't able to save any product. I was so gutted about it as I already had such a decent progress with it, but what can you do. So I'll replace it, but I don't count it as one of my empties, because I didn't use it up. I was able to have 2 uses before I smashed it.




NYX HD Primer (31.7 ml). As I have said before I can't see this primer doing any difference in my makeup, so I pretty much just use it for using it. Usage -  20 uses. I have couple of uses left in this primer, so I decided to add in another primer already. Still tracking my progress with this one in April as well, but I'll have 11 products in for this month, so I wouldn't waste any time with this project.




Revlon Balm Stain in the shade 045 Romantic. It's a glossy red stain - not my favourite type of product as I have realised stains are not my faves. However it adds a pretty gloss to the lips and also nourishes them a bit, so I don't mind using it. I managed to use it for 32 times in March and I was able to use it up. I am so happy it's gone, stains are not my faves, but red stains, for sure not my faves as it was quite difficult to get it off. A disclaimer about these bullet type of lip color, I use them as long as I reach to the plastic and don't dig them out because for me to use them with a brush and store somewhere else, it's just gets so messy and I don't enjoy the  product at all for this point.



Catrice frosty glitter lip gloss. It has a slight tingling effect to it, but mainly is just a clear gloss, which is easy to use. It's a mini so I knew it wouldn't take too long to use it up and I was right about it, it took 27 uses to fully use it up, I also removed the stopper and scraped everything out.



Revlon Cushion tint in Pretty kiss. In some reason I have so many lip tints, but I even don't like the tints as they are quite hard to get of. Altough it's a lovely nude shade, it has this metallic sheen to it, which I am not really keen on. As  told I can't track my progress with it, so I can just tell that I was able to use for 75 times in March. I finished up first two lip products with the first half of a month, so I was able to focus on this one for the second half of the month. I have to admit I absolutely hate this sponge applicator as I just feel it's so messy.



Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus shade Coco beach. I use it as my eyebrow colour. It's a little ashy, but overall works well. Only thing I can say, it will take forever to use it up, as it's really well packed eyeshadow. For the past month I used it for 18 times and I actuually think I have managed to expand the pan a little bit. Also let me know would you like to have the comparasion to the last update in one post or not.



Makeup Revolution powder. As I have quite many powders, I decided to start work at one. It's a translucent loose powder, which doesn't leave the skin too powdery. I quite enjoy the powder, but I have noticed that I prefer pressed powders to loose ones, as loose ones are quite messy. I used it for 21 times in March, but it prety much has zero progress. I am so surprised and didn't think it would take it this long to use it up.



This was the update on last month products, but it's time to introduce the new products.

Esseence lip gloss in the shade Magic match. It's such a lovely gloss and it also nourishes my lip really well. However it's one of those pink clours this adapts with your skin, so I pulls up rather barbie pink on me.


Rimmel lip stick in the shade 170 Alarm. It's a classic red lip colour. As I have realised I don't wear reds a lot and as this is my last one, I decided to start working on it, as I just finished up another red.



The Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Dynamic Serenity Eyeshadow palette shade Light. I noticed I like to use this shade all over my lid before any other eyeshadow, so I decided to through it into my project. 


NYX The marshmellow primer. This is such a hyped up product, so I decided to give it go. I ordered a mini, just to try it out, as I'm not into primers in these days and to be honest I've never really been. It's a really sweet scent to it, which I didn't mind. I have realised I am not into primers and as it's my last one I decided to put it into my project so I could use the last one up. It shouldn't take too long and because I don't like too many products on my skin in the summer, it's the best time to add this one in.



Catrice Volume and Lift brow mascara in the shade 010. I haven't had a brow mascara with tiny applicator for such a long time and I've really missed it. I decided to get a clear one just because I have quite dark brows naturally anyway, so I like to apply the mascara just to hold my brows in place instead of tinting them. I already have some progress with it, so decided to add it in here, as it's a liquid product and will expire at the end of a year.



So here are all of products. I have add in some more challenging products, so maybe the updates from now on wouldn't be as exacting as they have been so far.  


xxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023