Project Pan 2022 update #2


It's time to update you on my project pan items. I am happy to anounce I used up 5 products from my project pan items.




Zoeva Cocoa blend highlighter palette (2 x 3.2 g).The first shade called the Dessert turned up to be one of my favourite product from this project. However as my skin is quite dry at the moment, this product adds such a nice glow to my skin. I pretty much apply it all over the skin as its quite subtle highlighter it doesn't look crazy. Overall I used this product 19 times in February. Can you see I have hit the pan, how cool is that.
The second shade is Mastery of Chocolate. As I already mentioned in the introduction, I use this highlighter as a blush. I used it 23 times in February. Also quite a good amount of use.


The Mexx Toilette spray (30 ml). Unfortunately I can't remember it's name, but it's classic men's perfume. As I have said earlier I ordered the wrong perfume, so I just would like to use it up. I used it for 13 times. Nothing special to say about it really. It's not the strongest scent, so I can spray it on multiple times. I should be able to use it up in next month.



Max Factor Radiant lift foundation in the shade 50 Natural (30 ml). I actually was able to use it up and scraped as much as I could out of it. You have no idea how happy I am to call it done. The shade was way too dark for me and it's also too heavy duty foundations for my liking. It took extra 19 uses to fully use it up.




The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer (7.08 g). In my introduction I mentioned this is forever going product. Look at this progress. It turned out I had quite a thin layer of it left and now I have managed to extend the pan a lot, but still we have a long way to go with it. I have also started to use the new technique whilst applying the bronzer. I pick up some product with the brush and tap the brush to my hand first and after that apply it to my face. I have noticed it looks smoother and more natural in this way. Usage -  18 uses.


Maybelline Fit me concealer in the shade 05 (6.8 ml). I didn't do a new marking on this product as I have a little product left, but most of it is in the sides. I haven't removed the stopper yet, but I'm couple of uses away from it, as it gets harder and harder to get the concealer out. In February I used it for 14 times and I am happy to announce that I have removed the stopper and completely used it up.




NYX HD Primer (31.7 ml). I have noticed little spots around my forhead and I have a feeling they might come from this product. As a update of a product - I can't see this primer doing any difference in my makeup, so I pretty much just use it for using it. Usage - 22 uses. In this month I mixed this primer with my foundation, so I was able to have a little more progress with it in this month than in January.



The H&M Custom colour drops (13 ml). As I said for the last time I actually had couple of uses left in - in more detail 5 uses.


Revlon Balm Stain in the shade 045 Romantic. It's a glossy red stain - not my favourite type of product as I have realised stains are not my faves. However it adds a pretty gloss to the lips and also nourishes them a bit, so I don't mind using it. I managed to use it for 18 times.



Physicians Formula Rose Kiss a glossy formula in the shade blushing mauve. If it would be 2015 I would absolutely love this product and the shade - mauve. In these days not into mauve lip colours, but the same as to the previous product - it's a pretty nourishing glossy formula, so I don't mind using it. It took 46 uses to fully use it up. It was a lovely shade, but as I mentioned before not exactly my cup of tea in these days. Happy to be done with it.



Last but not least Essence Extreme shine lip gloss in the shade 105 Flover Blossom.  It's probably one of my current favourite lip products, so it wouldn't be difficult to use it up. Essence lip glosses are in general on of my favourite lip products. I had such a tiny amount left, then I added this to my project, so it wasn't a huge surprise I was able to use it up. It took 15 uses to do it.



As I had 11 products in for the last time, so I am just going to add four new products to this project.

As usual I am adding in a lip product as I have so many of them and for me those are the easiest things to work on, so I decided to add Catrice frosty glitter lip gloss. It's a mini so I know it wouldn't take too long to use it up. It has a slight tingling effect to it, but mainly is just a clear gloss, which is easy to use.



Revlon Cushion tint in Pretty kiss. In some reason I have so many lip tints, but I even don't like the tints as they are quite hard to get of. Altough it's a lovely nude shade, it has this metallic sheen to it, which I am not really keen on. This is pretty much brand new product and I can't exactly track the progress, so it will be fun one,   noooo!



Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus shade Coco beach. I use it as my eyebrow colour. It's a little ashy, but overall work well. Only thing I can say, it will take forever to use it up, as it's really well packed eyeshadow.



Makeup Revolution powder. As I have quite many powders, I decided to start work at one. It's a translucent loose powder, which doesn't leave the skin too powdery. I quite enjoy the powder, but I have noticed that I prefer pressed powders to loose ones, as loose ones are quite messy. 




Overall I am quite happy with all of the progress I made within this first month, hopefully other months would be as succesful as this one was. 



xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023