Project pan update #1

It's time to do first update about the products in my project pan. Over all I think I've made a great procress in general and I've already finished up some products. However as my main goal was to use up all of the products, I can say it won't happen.

Project Pan 19 in 2019:

1. La Roche-Posay Effeclar duo+. This is the item I've used up. I wouldn't repurchase it, because although it helped to get rid off scaring real quick I think it also caused multiple spots for me. 
2. Avon Viva la vita perfume. Another item used up. I mainly used it at work, because it's a decent, but inexpensive perfume. Wouldn't repurchase it any time soon, but in future possibly will.
3. Maybelline Master prime hydrating primer. I have made a great progress with this primer. I would say I have month or two to use it and then it should be finished up. It's a great primer and prepare my skin well for makeup. 
4. Rimmel Match perfection foundation in 010 Light porcelain. This is my last foundation in this project and I've about 2-3 weeks of product left. I like this foundation a lot, but the shade is a little bit too pink for my liking. 
5. Maybelline Dream Satin BB-cream in 02 Light. Finished, done, loved it. My only issue is the shade range. Shade 02 is the lightest shade here in Estonia, but it's too dark for me in winter, but at the same time the formula works for me better in winter time. Despite all of it, it still was a great product and if anyone has used the Dream satin foundation, please let me know how did you liked it.
6. Maybelline Fit me luminous and smooth foundation in 110 Porcelain. Another product used up. It's a great foundation for dry skin. Also I prefer the light coverage what this foundation gave to me. I wouldn't repurchase it simply because I have went through two bottles of it and I just would like to try out more foundations. 
7. Maybelline Fit me concealer in the shade 05. This is the product I haven't used to much. I would say I've used for 5-6 times since my project introduction. The main reason is thenever I use concealer I use it under my eyes, but as it's quite a heavy and I have dry skin, it gathers into the fine lines and makes my undereye looking super dry. I occasionally use it all over my face then I don't want to use the foundation. For me it's one of the overhyped products I regret buying, but because here in Estonia it costs around 8-9 euros, I just want to get the money worth of it and will continue using it. 
8. Rimmel Match perfection loose powder in 001 Transparent. It's currently my main powder and I'm working my way through it. It's the second time I have this item and I'm not as amazed about it as first time. I'm going to work for using it up, but not sure if it would happen. 
9. Catrice Colour neutralizer powder in 010. A liked this powder a lots in summer and at the moment it's too dry for me. So haven't used it since project introduction.
10. BYS HD undereye powder. Used it up about 3 weeks ago. It's such a small container of powder, but it lasted me for almost 2 years and for the second year I used it all over my face. It's a great super fine powder. However for the past couple of years I've been loving the loose powders, but as I have dry skin and I don't use too much of the powder I think I wouldn't purchase another loose powder for a while.
11. Physicians formula Butter bronzer in Light bronzer. At the introduction time I was rather confident about using it up. I have used it for three months 5 times per week and I have such a small dent in it. So to be honest I don't think I'm able to use it up. Also because I don't think I can use it in the summer, because it will be too light for me, but I would like to hit the pan on it.
12. Essence My must have eyeshadow in 09 Chilli vanilli. I use this eyeshadow every day then I wear makeup. I have already made a great progress in it and hit the pan. I have rather greasy eyelids and I like to set them with this eyeshadow. I should be able to use it up.
13. Essence My must have eyeshadow in 07 Mauvie-time. I have made some progress in this eyeshadow, but I'm not sure if I can use it up by the end of 2019. I should be able to hit the pan, but that would be it. 
14. Dr Lipp Lip tint with Elderberry pigment. This is the only product in my project pan I truly don't like. It's just sticky and not pleasent to use. I have wanted to bin it for so many times, but I decided to use it for 100 times and then I'm done with it. 
15. Maybelline Total temptation mascara in waterproof. Another used up item. I really liked this mascara and I might repurchase it. I like waterproof mascaras, because they hold the curve and also doesn't flake off.
16. Mellow Precision Pen eyeliner. This is the only product I haven't used even once. My goal is to use it for 10 times before my next project update.
17. Karl Lagerfield and Model Co eyebrow pencil in medium/dark. So disappointed in it. It's just so crumbly and unable to sharpen. I just got ridd of it, because I can't sharpen it. 
18. Essence Soft contouring lip liner in 02 Nude painting. I use this product every day and quite enjoy it. 
19. Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner in 011 Spice. I have made such a small progress in it and my goal is to use it 10 times before next update.

Used up items

Items I have made a great progress

Item's I have used regularly, but there's almost zero progress






Items I need to use more



xxxxxxxxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023