My current faves

I haven't written a blogpost for so long... AGAIN. However today I fancied to write about some of my favourites items I've been enjoying. 





Schwarzkopf BC Oil Miracle brazilnut oil oil-in-shampoo. My hair is usually quite flat, but this shampoo gives it some texture and it makes it easier to style (I have medium length hair). Absolutely reccomend to try it. 



Holika Holika Aloe 99% soothing gel. I feel like aloe gel is a must to have. I use it for my face, body and hair and basically for everything. During the winter I have really dry skin. After cleansing my face in the evening I apply thick layer of aloe gel to my face and let to skin it all in. It just doesn't hydrate my skin, but also firmes and thightens it. I also use it on my body as moisturizer and as a leave in conditioner on my damp hair. It helps to reduce the static in my hair. Such great and multipurpose product.



REN Evercalm Global protection day cream. I got a sample size from Lookfantastic beauty box and loved it ever since. It's a thick moisturizer, but it doesn't leave my skin greasy. It has helped my dry skin a lots and deffinite repurchase after finishing this sample.



Physicians Formula Murumuru butter bronzer in Light. I finally bought and totally understand the hype about it. It's honestly so good. I am really pale and the shade light in perfect for me. I like to swirl my brush in bronzer and with this bronzer I can do it without looking ridiculous. It also blends in so well. The only downside about it is the scent. It's too sickly sweet and strong, however thankfully I can't smell it after applying to my skin. 



Essence Eye and Face palette in the shade 01 glow for it. Eyeshadows - rubbish, don't like them. However the highlighter and blush from this palette are my faves. I just reach for this little palette a lots. The combo of those two adds such a pretty glow to the skin. And also about the highlighter, it can be worn as everyday or blinding one. Essence cheek products are generally good. However recently they haven't come out with a interesting selection of makeup, at least for me. 



Catrice Slim'matic eyebrow pencil in the shade 030 Dark. I just love this skinny eyebrow pencil. I have naturally quite bold eyebrows, but I like to fill in some caps and this pencil makes it super easy and natural. This brow pencil has 3 shades, which is quite a downside about it. If anyone knows a good eyebrow gel, please let me know as I'm looking for one.



I wish everyone a great holiday season and hopefully see you soon.

xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023